Comments Off on Call to artists!
Are you a visual artist:
- living on Hawaii Island (at least 50% of the time)?
- earning all or part of your living from the sale of your art?
- and you have a GET license?
If you answered yes to all three, you are eligible to enroll in the Hawaii Island Network of Artists and have your own web page!
Your page will feature:
- an image of your art
- a bit about your inspiration
- and a direct link to your website or contact info
All for only $99/year. Plus, you’ll receive the Reframing How You Think About Your Art Business webinar for free (a $29.95 value)!
Upon subscribing, the fun begins! You’ll receive a quick questionnaire to give us all the info we need to help collectors find you by media, district, and last or business name.
And then you’ll receive the webinar–a $29.95 value, and a free gift to you!
Your HINArtists.org webpage is a great way to help promote your art business for only $99/year!
The benefits are many.
- Direct sales! No fees. No commissions.
- Help your work be discovered by collectors interested in art from Hawaii.
- Be a part of showcasing Hawaii as an arts destination.
- Receive monthly emails with call-to-artist opportunities and local art events around the island.
- Advertising opportunities at discounted rates.
- And 10% of the profits go to support our local arts non-profits!
Our collectors want easy ways to discover inspirational new work, and this is one of them! Sign up to be included today!
Enrollment will close on March 31, 2016. Click here to sign up today!
If you still need convincing, read this.
(And if you’re already on the site, there is no additional fee for this first year–mahalo again for participating during the project!)